[Ewb-list] EWB Update - 10/28/14

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 28 19:15:49 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

A big thank you to everyone who presented their Uganda Presentations last week!  You all did great!  For those of you who missed the meeting last week, the General Meeting PowerPoint is attached to this e-mail.

Another thank you to everyone who helped out for the Ben's Pretzels Fundraiser!  We couldn't have done it without you!

This week's General Meeting is at 7 PM in HAMP 3144.  We will be looking into other possible projects to become involved with in the Nakyenyi Community and the application process.  Hope to see you there!

DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR DUES!

See you tomorrow!

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering