[Ewb-list] Meeting Wednesday 7PM UNIV 003

Ellen Wright wrigh185 at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:26:44 EST 2014

Hello everyone!

Happy Wednesday, and looking forward to a somewhat warm week ahead! And you know what that means? It means you can easily walk to the EWB meeting on Wednesday evening!! This week it'll be in UNIV 003 at 7PM. Hopefully you all made your way to Panda at some point!

Attached (and let me know if they don't work, they've had a tendency of not working) are two PDFs. One is the General Meeting slides, so check those out if you missed the meeting. It also has the meeting places for each committee, so check those out. They're also on the Purdue EWB website, so check there if you forget... There's also a presentation from Dr. Ni about biogas digesters. So if you're wanting to travel or you just want to know what you got yourself into, check that out bros.

Personal note, I have an exam at the time I would have my committee meeting so unfortunately that'll be postponed a week. I don't want to change the timing for just one meeting, so it'll just be postponed until later.

Cool cool cool. See you at the meeting Wed. 7PM in UNIV 003. They have swivel chairs!!!!

Stay golden ,

Ellen Wright

Ellen Wright
College of Engineering, Chemical Engineering '16

Purdue University

GEARE Cohort '15

Ambassador, Engineering Projects in Community Service

Communications Manager, Engineers Without Borders

Treasurer , Purdue Outing Club

wrigh185 at purdue.edu

(602) 284 - 6120