[Ewb-list] EWB Holiday Fundraiser

lucas27 at purdue.edu lucas27 at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 22 23:55:07 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying your break so far! I just wanted to remind everyone that we have the holiday fundraiser going on through EWB-USA right now. If each of us posted one status on Facebook or Twitter or just talked to or emailed a few family members about it I think we could really raise a good amount of money. Any extra money we have in addition to project costs could be used to buy gifts or supplies for the community. Every bit makes a difference! Here is the link to make a donation:

https://ssl.charityweb.net/ewbusa/pfp/purdueuniversitychapter.htm

Happy holidays!

Rachel Lucas
EWB Publicity and Events Officer