[Ewb-list] EWB Project Team - Meeting Summary

Michael Joseph Frank frank7 at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 29 22:58:55 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Thanks for everyone who attended the meeting!

A few general notes:
First, we are switching project team e-mail accounts to a Purdue list_serve.
YOU WILL STOP RECEIVING PROJECT TEAM E-MAILS IF YOU DO NOT SUBSCRIBE BELOW.

Second, we are doing more research on biogas digesters. If you want to help improve your understanding of the project, see me at the Anthropology and Engineering workshop (Wednesday (30th) Hicks basement 5:30 - 8:30) or e-mail me directly (frank7 at purdue.edu).

Going forward, we will have three main focus groups: engineering/digester, anthropology/assessment questions, logistics/documentation.
We are always looking for more members, so just let us know how you want to be involved and we will find you a role.

As of now, meeting times are Tuesdays at 8:0 pm (location is subject to change).

Look forward to seeing everyone next time.

Michael J. Frank