[Ewb-list] EWB Project Team: Tuesday Meeting

Michael Joseph Frank frank7 at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 28 20:19:06 EDT 2013

Hello All,

If you are interested in working on the project and have not received my emails, please e-mail me directly to add you to the project mailing list.

The project team will have its usual weekly meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8:00 pm in the Greyhouse meeting room. Please bring your own laptop.

With the first draft of documents out for review, we will focus on other project details this time.

See you there,

PS: project meeting times are always subject to location and time changes. If you are uncertain, feel free to e-mail me.

Michael J. Frank