[Ewb-list] General Meeting & Info Packet

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 10 20:04:51 EST 2013

Hi EWB,

Please take some time to look through the attached info packet over our project details before this week's meeting. We will be meeting **Wednesday 13, at 7pm in ME 1015** (same time and place as last week). Hope to see you there!

Also, please fill out when you'd typically be available to volunteer at Imagination Station!! Below is the message from Mary, our secretary, about it.

This semester, EWB Purdue wants to start a community service event with the Imagination Station of Lafayette. This is a hands on science center for children and their families, and entirely VOLUNTEER run! Please sign up for the days and times that you could put in time volunteering between classes or on the weekends. Assume transportation will be provided for those who need it:

http://www.doodle.com/45fh8rkknc44wpqs

Volunteers will be trained, and their duties will include (but are not limited to): manning the front desk, collecting admission, helping with exhibits, doing demonstrations, answering the phone, answering questions.

We are also collecting ideas for exhibits and demonstrations that are hands on and appropriate for children. If you have any ideas, feel free to contact me.

Here is a link to their website:
http://www.imagination-station.org/Imagination_Station/Welcome.html
and their facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagination-Station/84433339974 (Give them a like, how bout?)