[Ewb-list] Project Information

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 29 22:29:53 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I checked the programs on the website today and it looks like the Nicaragua and the Rwanda project are now taken.  There is however a new project in Honduras that is very similar to the project we worked on in Bolivia and might be worth applying for.  So I think this would be a suitable replacement for the Nicaragua Project.

I've attached the full applications for the bio-digester in Uganda and the water system in Honduras.  Please read over them when you have time so we can start on the applications when we meet next.

We will not be having a meeting this Wednesday but next Wednesday the 7th we will be meeting in a computer lab to work on the applications.  Please read over the applications and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone and Happy Halloween

Tyler Anselm
Vice President
EWB-Purdue