[Ewb-list] New Project and Elections!!

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 26 13:08:34 EST 2012

Hi EWBers,

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break, and to start things back up again, there is some very exciting news to share! Both our Honduras and Uganda project applications were submitted over break, and we've been assigned a project. The project we've been assigned is...*drum roll*....the Uganda, Nakyenyi bio-digester project!! This means that we can start work on our new project, and begin planning our first assessment trip to Uganda. To read the full congratulations email, see below! But before we start work on the new project, we need to have elections!

Everyone interested to run for a position should be prepared to give a 5 minute speech about why they want to hold the desired position and their qualifications. Only members that have been with EWB for more than one semester can run. Positions available are President and Vice President. If you can not make it and would still like to run, write a paragraph to explain why you want to run, and what position you’re going for and Sara will read it aloud at the meeting. If you are choosing not to run, please still be present to vote for next semester's President and Vice President! The meeting will be this *****Wednesday, the 26th, at 7:00pm in ME 2061*****.

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager