[Ewb-list] Design Study

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 14 00:18:39 EST 2012

Hi EWBers,

Remember, there is no general meeting this week. And if you'd like to participate in a study, see the message below:

Participate in a design study!

Hello! My name is Roy B. Melton and I am a graduate student at Purdue University.  You can earn up to $20 to participate in a design study.  I am investigating the process that students use to solve open-ended problems.  You will be given a problem and reflection questions to work on for sixty minutes, and given $10 at the conclusion of the meeting!  A second meeting may be scheduled where you will be asked to participate in a follow-up interview for sixty minutes and you will be paid an additional $10 at the conclusion of the follow-up interview!  Your participation is completely voluntary for both meetings.   You must be at least 18 years of age.  Any information collected will be kept confidential.  Please contact me today at rbmelton at purdue.edu to set up a time!  Your participation is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Thank you for your consideration
Roy B. Melton
rbmelton at purdue.edu

Chrissy Verhoff