[Ewb-list] Noodles Fundraiser & Upcoming Meetings

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 4 22:39:15 EST 2012

Hello EWBers,

Please don't forget that tomorrow, Monday, is our EWB Skip-a-Meal fundraiser with Noodles! Tell everyone you know to EAT DINNER AT NOODLES from 5-9pm AND EITHER BRING OUR FLYER OR MENTION ENGINEERS WITHOUT BORDERS so that we will get 25% of their purchase. The flier is attached.

This week's meetings are below:

Tues 6  Design Team Meeting 7:00pm ME 3006
Thurs 9 Design Team Meeting 7:00pm ME 2053

Meetings will commence as usual the week we return from spring break.

Also, if you are interested in going on the trip to Bolivia this summer, please contact Carlos at carlosblanco2718 at gmail.com for more details.

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager