[Ewb-list] EWB First Meeting!!

David Koelle dkoelle at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 12 21:58:36 EDT 2011

Please Join Us For The

EWB-Purdue - Papachacra Water Project First Meeting

Tuesday September 13th @ 7:00 PM in ME 2053

Thanks everyone for coming to the callout, now come join us at our first
meeting!

.      Alex will be sharing more background about the organization and
project to get all newcomers up to speed.

.      Elections will be right away so be sure to step up and take a role in
this great organization!!

.      Also bring your dues as soon as possible ($30 - Year, $20 - Semester)
- only members can vote/be elected

If you are unable to make the meetings please contact lchemler at purdue.edu

We welcome your questions and thoughts, be sure to ask us anything whenever
you need. For more information on EWB, You can also check out our website
https://engineering.purdue.edu/EWB/