[Ewb-list] Staying Up-to-date

David Koelle dkoelle at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 25 11:09:09 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

If you haven't visited the EWB website yet, you should! I will be keeping
the calendar on our website up-to-date with upcoming meetings and report
deadlines, so it would be a good idea to bookmark this page:
https://engineering.purdue.edu/EWB/Calendar . In addition, I've made a new
facebook group, which will also include upcoming meetings as events. Here's
the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/257680914267841/

Please let me know if you have any more ideas for communication across the
group. I've considered using Twitter and/or Google+, so if either of those
would be significantly useful to you, just let me know, and I can get it set
up.

Chrissy Verhoff

Communications Manager