[Ewb-list] EWB Design Team Meetings

DavidKoelle davidkoelle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:39:37 EDT 2011

Hello again everyone, just a quick reminder that the design teams will be
meeting Tuesday and Thursday this week. These should be a regularly
occurring event, so if you hope to be on the design team I hope you are able
to make at least one of these meetings regularly.

Join whichever group fits your schedule better or takes your interest more;
ideally we will have even amounts of people in both teams

Tuesday 7pm - Pump Design Team Meeting - ME 2053

Thursday 7pm - Concrete Tank Design Team Meeting - also ME 2053

David Koelle

(224) 305-1576

DavidKoelle at gmail.com