[Ewb-list] This weeks EWB Meetings

DavidKoelle davidkoelle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:29:17 EST 2011

Hello all EWBers,

Tuesday - This week the Pump design team will begin meeting on a weekly
basis again. The meeting will be this Tuesday at 7pm in ME 2053. Drew Sharp
may be attending this meeting to discuss with us the design aspects dealing
with masonry construction using the local stone within the community.
Everyone interested in design phases try to attend.

Wednesday - This week we will not have a general meeting.

Thursday - We will also be having the regular meeting of the Concrete tank
design team this Thursday again at 7pm and in ME 2053. Everyone interested
in design phases try to attend.

Thanks!

David Koelle

(224) 305-1576