[Ewb-list] This Weeks EWB Meetings

DavidKoelle davidkoelle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:57:20 EST 2011

Hello all EWBers,

Tuesday - This week we will have a Fundraising Meeting by our Events
Committee. This will take place at 7pm in ME 1006. As you know we are having
a Hot Chocolate and Donuts fundraiser this week and this meeting will mostly
be about working on that. We still need people to sign up to work the booth
for any amount of time, so be sure to click the link and help out the group!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhWjJXVGuIwrdGdwYy1LZEFrd1o0SE5
JTXM1WTFYUmc

Wednesday - This week we will not have a general meeting.

Thursday - We will also be having the regular meeting of the Concrete tank
design team this Thursday again at 7pm and in ME 2053. Everyone interested
in design phases try to attend. If you are part of the pump design team you
can still come to the tank design meetings. Pump design meetings will resume
the Tuesday after thanksgiving break.

Thanks!

David Koelle

(224) 305-1576