[Ewb-list] Cold Stone Fundraiser

Krysten Mah mahk at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:25:47 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that tomorrow we will be selling Cold Stone ice cream in front of CL50!
We will be doing this on Thursday AND Friday from 11:30am to 3pm.
We still need people to sign-up to help sell ice cream so please take a look at this spreadsheet and add your name if you are available during one of the hour long shifts.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhWjJXVGuIwrdF8yYlRaaENMajdpWkNtQzZMR21PT3c&hl=en&authkey=CLjFqegH#gid=0

Please SIGN-UP and SPREAD the word so we can help give clean water to Bolivian families!

Thanks,
Krysten

--
Krysten Mah