[Ewb-list] EWB Fundraiser!

Krysten Mah mahk at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:41:45 EDT 2011

Hey EWB!

It's time for an end-of-the-year fundraiser!
We will be selling Cold Stone in front of CL50 this THURSDAY and FRIDAY from 11:30am to 3pm!
We need a couple of volunteers for each 1 hour shift, so if you can help out it'd be greatly appreciated!
Here is the spreadsheet where you can sign-up for a time slot that works for you...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhWjJXVGuIwrdF8yYlRaaENMajdpWkNtQzZMR21PT3c&hl=en&authkey=CLjFqegH#gid=0

Make sure to sign-up and spread the word so we can help give clean water to Bolivian families!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for all their hard work this semester! How about we celebrate over some ice cream???

Thanks,
Krysten

--
Krysten Mah