[Ewb-list] IMPORTANT CALLOUT ADVERTISING

jdohrenw at purdue.edu jdohrenw at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 1 08:44:24 EDT 2010

Just a reminded to be doing two things in all your classes today to advertise
the EWB callout:

1. Write the following on the board in each of your classrooms at the BEGINNING
of class (and any other classrooms you think will have engineering students if
you have breaks today):

Engineers Without Borders Callout
Today, Sep 1st
6 PM,   CIVL 1144
Questions? jdohrenw at purdue.edu

2. Ask your professor to stand up at the beginning of class and make the
following announcement:

I am a member of Engineers Without Borders, we are having a callout tonight at
6pm in civil 1144.  It's a really great organization and we have a really cool
water project in Bolivia that you'll get to work on.  If you have any questions
please talk to me after class, but I hope to see you there.  Thanks!

I know I was a little late sending this email at 9am day of, but the key too
good attendance at callouts is good advertising and the easiest and most
efficient way to reach engineers is in the classes you engineers are taking.
Thanks and see you tonight!!!

Jackie Dohrenwend
Civil Engineering
270-993-4382