[Ewb-list] EWB Biweekly General Meeting @ 8pm BRNG B232

Chao Hao Kevin Lee lee445 at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 26 23:25:35 EST 2010

Hey Guys,

THANKS for everyone who came to help at the Haiti Fundraiser, it was very
successful. We are really excited about the amount of support that we are
expecting to get from the club and have written a check to the Purdue Haiti
Relief Fund.

We will be having our **BIWEEKLY GENERAL MEETING ON 1/27 (WEDNESDAY) AT 8:00pm
IN BRNG B232**. We have a huge agenda ahead of us and we are really glad that
the club is taking off in a very good direction. During this meeting, we will be
discussing the major events and projects (including the Bolivia project) that
are in the works. This would be a great chance for anyone to take initiative and
get involved in the many projects that we have planned.

Hope to see everyone there!

Kevin Lee
Vice President of Administration