[Ewb-list] EWB General Meeting 1-27 Minutes

Chao Hao Kevin Lee lee445 at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 1 12:48:06 EST 2010

All,

Thanks for coming to the meeting  in spite of the weather. If you missed the
general meeting, attached is the minutes of what we went over. You can check
your current point standing at the following link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?
key=0Aig6EzHdClYRdDhCNHduMVJNcjZPTmI1cHpIM2NoTWc&hl=en

P.S. if your name is not currently on the list and you would like to beging
accumulating points, please let me know.

Kevin Lee
VP of Administration, Engineering Without Borders