[Ewb-list] Papachacra trip application

Day, Alexander K daya at purdue.edu
Sun Apr 25 16:50:54 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

The implementation trip will take place on August 1st and will be roughly 3 weeks pending discussion with our project manager at EWB-USA. We will return at least a few days before school starts on the 23rd. It will cost each of the people going roughly $500, but that number is dependent on the amount of money we get in the next few weeks and is subject to change.

Thanks,
Alex

Alexander Day
President, Engineers Without Borders
Undergraduate Student Aid, Global Engineering Program
Purdue University
Civil Engineering Building, Room 1259
daya at purdue.edu<mailto:daya at purdue.edu>