[Ewb-list] Dead Week Dash 5k!

ander107 at purdue.edu ander107 at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 21 23:59:59 EDT 2010

Hi Everybody,

Next week Thursday the 29th, we will be hosting the Dead Week Dash 5k
at Vawter Field (by Wiley and the RSC).  Registration will begin at
4:30 with the race at 5.  If you want to race it will be $10 and there
will be prizes for the top 5 male and female finishers.  If you don't
want to race we need volunteers!  Please sign up by using the link
below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlaaZQf7HNs-dGhEa01BREE2RGRPZGg1RUtYenJ2Nnc&hl=en

This will be a great way to help out the club and get involved if you
run or volunteer.  Check out the facebook event and invite your
friends too!  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Evan Anderson
Sophomore: Materials Science and Engineering
Vice President of Finance: Purdue Engineers Without Borders