[Ewb-list] Wind Energy Lecture this afternoon.

Day, Alexander K daya at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:11:10 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

There will be a lecture on wind energy this afternoon at 3:30. I encourage anyone with the time and interested in potentially working on wind power in the future, whether on our projects or elsewhere, to attend.

Paul S. Veers from the Wind Energy Technology Department of Sandia National Laboratories will present a seminar titled "Overview: Wind Energy Technology Fundamentals and Innovation Opportunities" on Thursday, April 8, 2010 from 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Stewart Center, Room 204. Information regarding the event may be found athttp://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/global/news/news.php?id=515&center=14

Thanks,
Alex

Alexander Day
President, Engineers Without Borders
Undergraduate Student Aid, Global Engineering Program
Purdue University
Civil Engineering Building, Room 1259
daya at purdue.edu<mailto:daya at purdue.edu>