[Ewb-list] Meeting tomorrow and Digital National Geographic download- "Water: Our Thirsty World"

Day, Alexander K daya at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 7 14:19:10 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

There's going to be a chapter meeting tomorrow at 6PM in BRNG B230 where we will discuss progress on the project, fundraising, upcoming events, and other important announcements. Afterwards, the various committees will meet to work on their various tasks.

This month's National Geographic covers the usage of water around the world. There are great articles and figures that help convey the dramatic shortages and excesses across the globe. I had wanted to share the hardcopy of this issue with you, but someone showed me this digital version and it's perfect.

I hope you enjoy it and I'll see you at the meeting,
Alex

Alexander Day
President, Engineers Without Borders
Undergraduate Student Aid, Global Engineering Program
Purdue University
Civil Engineering Building, Room 1259
daya at purdue.edu