[ESW] next ESW meeting 10/2/2018

Cassidy M Brown brow1184 at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 27 23:15:00 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

The next Engineers for a Sustainable World meeting will be Tuesday October 2nd at 7:30 pm in Beering 1230. It will be in this room every other Tuesday for the rest of the semester. We have some great projects to get started on this semester and are very excited to tell you all about it! Let me know if you have any questions.

Cassidy Brown

Purdue University 2019 | Environmental & Natural Resources Engineering

Engineers for a Sustainable World | Secretary

Panhellenic Association |  Director of Recruitment Logistics