[ESW] ESW: 9/18 General Meeting & Tailgate Recycling

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 13 22:11:13 EDT 2018

Hello members of Engineers for a Sustainable World,

We will be having a general meeting on Tuesday, September 18th, BRNG 1230 at 7:30 pm. We did not have a meeting this week because of the Industrial Roundtable career fair, as we figured everyone would be quite busy. Please attend if you can so we can keep you up to date on what is happening and you can get further involved with our club.

As for Tailgate Recycling this week, I want to thank everyone who has helped thus far and encourage newcomers! This is a great way to learn about the life of recyclable materials at football games! Our upcoming home football game is this Saturday at 7:30 pm vs. Missouri. This means volunteers will need to arrive at the tailgate team tent around 4:15-4:30. As we have done in the past, please email me individually (ccambron at purdue.edu) if you can participate in this weekend's recycling event. Don't forget, you will receive free food, a t-shirt, and a ticket to the game for your participation! Also, the weather for Saturday looks great, a lot like these past few days!

Thanks,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Bachelor's Candidate for Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu