[ESW] Tailgate Recycling Saturday 9/8

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 7 09:48:44 EDT 2018

Hello people! For those of you who came out to the first football game of the year, I just wanted to take this time to thank you for your effort and your participation! I believe everyone who wanted tickets to the game got them, and we had a nice turnout to represent Engineers for a Sustainable World.

This is your reminder that we have a football game coming up this Saturday (tomorrow) at home at 12 noon. That being said, the tailgate team will meet in the usual place before the game around 9:15 am. You’ll get more details by this afternoon if you don’t know where to go or when to be there.

If you can make it for Saturday’s tailgate recycling team, please email me *individually* (meaning do not hit reply all on this massive email list, because everyone will be able to see what you say) at ccambron at purdue.edu with your shirt size so I can let the Office of Sustainability know that you’ll be there!

This time should be just as good as the last, as it looks like the weather will be a little easier on us and I hear that they are going to be serving PANERA as the free meal (which is pretty much free brunch, how can you turn that down?)!

Enjoy the end of your third week of classes, and let’s Boiler Up and Get Green this Saturday!

Best,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Bachelor's Candidate for Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu