[ESW] ESW First Meeting - 1/17

Kevin Antonio Murcia-Barrios kmurciab at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 15 19:27:32 EST 2018

Hey guys,

Welcome back hope you all had a great winter break. We'll be having our first club meeting this Wednesday, January 17 at 6:30 BRNG B230. Also worthy of note, we'll be having our Spring semester call out next Wednesday, January 24. Club member attendance is not mandatory, but tell anybody you know who might be interested to come. Spread the word!

Kevin Murcia
Purdue University | Class of 2020
Engineers for a Sustainable World | Secretary
Computer Science