[ESW] *Volunteer Opportunity* and Reminders

Genevieve M Willman gwillman at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 24 14:10:25 EDT 2017

Happy Friday!

What an absolutely beautiful Friday it is! If you want to get outside and enjoy some of this beautiful weather, look no further than a nonprofit organization called Hands of the Future. THIS SATURDAY (tomorrow) from 9am-4pm they will be loading logs, removing invasive plant species and setting concrete pavers. If you are interested please contact Cameron Scott (scott216 at purdue.edu).

If you have not emailed me about what positions in the exec board that you want to run for, PLEASE DO SO ASAP! The positions are listed below:

President

Vice President

Secretary

Treasurer

Events Coordinator

PR & Marketing Rep

Student Sustainability Council Rep

This is just a reminder of our general meeting #3 on Monday! We will be voting for the above positions at this meeting. Details below:

ESW General Meeting #3

Monday, March 27th

5:30 pm

Beering 1268

Enjoy the weather and have a wonderful weekend!

ESW Exec