[ESW] ESW Meeting #3

Genevieve M Willman gwillman at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 20 14:40:15 EDT 2017

Happy First Day of Spring ESW!

Also a happy welcome back from Spring Break. We hope you had a relaxing and safe spring break.

Since it is the first day after spring break we have decided to move our General Meeting #3 to NEXT MONDAY. The details are below:

ESW General Meeting #3

Monday, March 27th

5:30 pm

Beering 1268

At this meeting we will hold elections for the officer positions. You need to email me BY THIS FRIDAY (03/24) at 5pm to run for a position. Please prepare a short one minute speech explaining why you would do well in your desired position. You may run for more than one position, however if you are elected to a position, you will not be able hold any other positions. They are listed below as a refresher (and will be voted upon in this order):

President

Vice President

Secretary

Treasurer