[ESW] Tailgate Recycling

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 28 09:35:05 EDT 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to those who helped out and volunteered at the Regional Conference last Saturday, making it a successful conference. This week, we will be having tailgate recycling on Saturday, October 31 2015. We really need people to represent ESW at the event so please participate if possible. Your contribution will help secure the club's funding that is received from Purdue Office of Sustainability. You will pass out recycling bags at various tailgate locations, get fed and receive a ticket to watch Purdue vs Nebraska. Hence, please sign up here .!

Do not forget that participation in any events related to ESW will count towards your membership requirements.

Membership requirements:

1 event, 2 general meetings, 50% of project meetings, register as ESW national member online
OR
4 events, 4 general meetings, register as ESW national member online.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jason Lee