[ESW] Meeting and Upcoming Events

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:27:30 EDT 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to those who attended the meeting yesterday. If anyone is curious about what went down yesterday, the general meeting presentation slides are attached in this email for reference.

Again, the Regional Conference is happening this Saturday, October 24 2015 and Purdue University is hosting it. Hence, please support our club and university by attending the conference. Entrance is FREE and if you wanna grab lunch and dinner along the way, just $10 will get you breakfast, lunch and dinner catered by Jimmy John's and Puccini's respectively. Also, we need volunteers for registration, lunch and dinner so please sign up here .

Once again, it will mean a lot to our club and Purdue University if you all can come to the Regional Conference, learn about the environment and enjoy an eventful Saturday.