[ESW] Meeting Recap & Nat'l Conference Deadline

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 18 00:26:28 EST 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to everyone who came to the general meeting tonight, in case you missed it please see the attached PowerPoint. We discussed national conference details, officer duties in anticipation of March elections, and ideas for our speaker series.

Start thinking about if you'd like to run for an officer position as elections are March 31st. Feel free to ask me or any other officer about what each position does. Anyone can run for any position regardless of experience. If you're thinking about running for a position, especially president, I highly recommend attending the national conference.

If you want to confirm your attendance at the national conference (April 15th-19th) please email me (egeller at purdue.edu) no later than Sunday February 22nd at 8pm. We can take up to 10 people and the out-of-pocket cost to you will be approximately $40-$90 per person depending on how many people go. The $40-$90 is an estimate that includes transportation, lodging, registration, and food which has been subsidized from a travel grant we received.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller
President, ESW-Purdue