[ESW] General Meeting Tomorrow FRNY B124

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:38:12 EST 2015

Hello ESW,

This is a friendly reminder that we have a general meeting tomorrow, Tuesday Feb. 17th 7:30-8:30pm in FRNY B124. Please note the change from our usual room.

We will be discussing what each officer position does for ESW so that you can start thinking about running for a position during the March elections. We will also be brainstorming ideas and getting input from everyone about what sustainability topic we'd like to cover for our part of the SSC speaker series this semester.

See you tomorrow,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller