[ESW] Need More Saturday Volunteers

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 17 21:33:28 EDT 2014

Hello ESW Members,

We need more volunteers for this Saturday's football composting event! This is a fundraiser for ESW that significantly adds to our yearly budget, and we need at least 12 volunteers per game. Please sign up using the link below. Remember you get to watch the game from the south endzone VIP section, receive free lunch, and get a free t-shirt (see drawing attached).

Sign-Up and Details: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ktXq3uB-AlsVTW-PtYAT6WpjCBdltwtHGkRH1XPtEFk/edit#gid=0

As always, please email me with any questions.

Thank you,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller