[ESW] Upcoming Events & Meetings

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 11 23:46:49 EDT 2014

Hello ESW Members,

Thank you for coming to the callouts this week, I enjoyed meeting everyone and hearing your ideas for this semester. At our first general meeting we'll discuss what it means to be a member in ESW, how project teams will operate, and work on a short team-building activity. Below I've listed the details for our first general meeting and other events in chronological order. Please note that the Football Composting event requires signing up using the Google Doc link. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Event: Environmental Mixer