[ESW] First General Meeting

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 28 14:18:47 EST 2014

Hey all!

Here's what's going on for our club. After the events of last week, our Wednesday call out was moved to this Wednesday January 29 and combined with our first general meeting. Hope to see you all there! But if you can't come, please go to B-Dubs anyway! I've attached the flier that you need to show at the restaurant to help us out with your meal. You can even just save it to your phone. Also, please please please sign up for Friday Night Lights! We need people! We need to eat Chipotle!

First General Meeting
1/29: 6 PM in PHYS 112 followed by Buffalo Wild Wings Skip-a-Meal
If you've never done Skip-a-Meal, the idea is that you bring a flyer with you (paper or on your phone) to the restaurant and we get a portion of the proceeds from your meal. Do it! Tell your friends! We'll be sending out a flier that you can show the waiter.

Friday Night Lights
1/31: ESW is signed up to turn out lights and get free Chipotle on this day at 6:30! Sign up here . Sign up friends. You're welcome to sign up for any additional days as well!

Ice Skating:
2/9: A big hit last year, we're going to carpool to Wabash Landing to ice skate at 3:30 PM. The cost is $4 for admission and $2 for skate rental. Bring extra money to go out to dinner afterwards! Here's a link that will hopefully let you sign up for this: Ice skating . Otherwise, email me and let me know if you can come and if you are willing to drive people.

See you all soon!

Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator
Engineers for a Sustainable World