[ESW] Welcome Back!

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 21 14:33:46 EST 2014

We're hitting the ground running this semester. Some of you may have seen us freezing outside of Class of 50 last week passing out flyers for our spring call outs. We'd love to have returning members represented there. Also there will be pizza. :D Here's some other upcoming events to add to your calendar.

Call outs:
1/22: Wednesday @ 6 PM in PHYS 112
1/23: Thursday @ 7 PM in Class of 50

First General Meeting
1/29: ESW followed by Buffalo Wild Wings Skip-a-Meal
If you've never done Skip-a-Meal, the idea is that you bring a flyer with you (paper or on your phone) to the restaurant and we get a portion of the proceeds from your meal. Do it! Tell your friends! We'll be sending out a flier that you can show the waiter.

Friday Night Lights
1/31: ESW is signed up to turn out lights and get free Chipotle on this day at 6:30! Sign up here .You're welcome to sign up for any additional days as well!

Ice Skating:
2/9: A big hit last year, we're going to carpool to Wabash Landing to ice skate at 3:30 PM. The cost is $4 for admission and $2 for skate rental. Bring extra money to go out to dinner afterwards!

Let's start this semester off well!

Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator
Engineers for a Sustainable World