[ESW] ESW events this week!

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 16 13:23:37 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks to those who came to the IM fields and dinner last night!

We will be having our Webinar and Resume/Interview Workshop tonight at 6:30pm in ME 1051. Bring your resumes if you want to get some last feedback before IR starts tomorrow! Popcorn will be served!

For those interested in the AutoSwitch project, (c reating a small embedded device to control a power outlet or power strip based off of connecting to smartphones ), Calvin will be holding the first project meeting this Thursday 9/19 at 7:30pm in ME 3006.

The rest of the projects will begin meeting next week.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us!

Emilie Garnier
Purdue University, School of Mechanical Engineering
ESW President