[ESW] Autoswitch Meeting Today!

Calvin Holic cholic at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 11 01:35:19 EDT 2013

Hey ESW!

I'll be having an *Autoswitch* project meeting *today* (Friday the 11th) at
*6PM* in my office, *MSEE B022*. We'll be learning the basics of using an
Arduino to control outputs (blink LEDs). If you have time, take a look at
the resources below beforehand to get a feel for what the Arduino is and
how we'll be using it. Don't worry if things don't make sense just yet -- I
can answer questions and explain things more at the meeting.

http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/Board -- Background on the board
http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Blink -- This is what we'll be doing at the
meeting

See you there!