[ESW] Autoswitch Tomorrow!

Calvin Holic cholic at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 13 19:54:56 EST 2013

Hey all!

We're having an Autoswitch meeting *tomorrow* (Thursday) at *7:30 PM*. Note
the time change to 7:30; some people have exams earlier in the evening. If
you have an exam that let's out at 7:30, just show up when you can, no rush.

We've got parts in (power strip and a relay system) so we should see some
cool stuff happen tomorrow! If you have anything that'd be fun to control
with it, feel free to bring it to the meeting!

Keep fighting the good fight!

--
*Calvin Holic*
Computer Engineering M.S. Student