[ESW] MEETING TOMORROW 3/19!!

elkinsb at purdue.edu elkinsb at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:16:22 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

    I hope everyone had a good spring break! We will be having a meeting tomorrow in ME 1061 at 5:30 PM. We will be discussing several upcoming events including tree planting for community service this Saturday and a visit to Northwestern for their Sustainability Summit. Also, stick around afterwards to learn more about a new project that we are starting. See you all there!

    The deadline for T-shirt designs has been extended to March 30th. Make sure to get those in so we can have some awesome shirts to wear! More details on this can be found in the attached powerpoint from the last meeting.

Sincerely,
Branden Elkins
ESW Secretary