[ESW] ESW General Meeting

Calvin Holic cholic at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 3 21:41:43 EST 2013

Hey ESW!

We'll be having a general meeting *tomorrow* (Monday) at *5:30PM* in *ME
1061*.

In addition to our project updates, we have some exciting new things to
talk about. I'll be talking about a *new (awesome) project* that I'm going
to be starting up, and we'll be releasing info for our *T-Shirt contest!* We
also have some VERY good news about an exciting *new
partnership*ESW-Purdue is establishing! So take a break from homework
and studying and
stop by!

See you there!

--