[ESW] No general meeting tonight + info

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:12:56 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

We will not be havin g a general meeting tonight .

Thanks for all the great work on projects! We're making great progress. As a reminder, if you're not currently involved with a specific project and would like to be, you can email the project leaders:

Solar - Dave Zelinka - dzelinka at purdue.edu
Recycling - Calvin Holic - cholic at purdue.edu
Bikes - Brandon Peyton or Sankalp Prakash - bpeyton at purdue.edu or sprakas at purdue.edu

If you 're still interested in wo rking with Jeff H igh School and their energy club, email me ! We need help develop ing the ir events and contactin g local offic ials to attend some of these event s.

Che ck out our website! We're working on gettin g all the pages set u p. Any suggestions are welco me. Is there anything specific missing that you would like to see on the webs ite?

Keep up the great work! We' re working a community service event for after Spring Break. We'll keep you updated.

Have a great week!

Emilie Garnier
Purdue, School of Mechanical Engineering
ESW P resident
egarnier at purdue.edu