[ESW] Week of Feb. 11 Meetings and Events

elkinsb at purdue.edu elkinsb at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:14:12 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

    Thank you to everyone who went to last night's meeting. For those of you who were unable to make it, I have attached the meeting's Powerpoint and the meeting minutes so make sure to review these. This Saturday, we are having a social event which will be bowling at the Union! Don't forget, there will be a poster making session tomorrow evening for the Sustainability Summit. Make sure to sign up! I have attached a poster for more information on the Sustainability Summit. The sign ups for bowling, the Jeff High School Energy Club, and Wednesday's Poster Making Session are below.

    In addition, tonight ESW National is hosting the webinar, Smarter Cities & Climate Capitalism w/ Boyd Cohen.  We want to get together and watch this webinar as an organization. We will meet in ME 1009 at 6:45 PM. If you are available at that time, we would love to see you there.

Here is the link for more information, http://www.eswusa.org/events/2013/01/webinar-smarter-cities-climate-capitalism-w-boyd-cohen.

Meeting Times

The Solar Team will be meeting in PHYS 116 tomorrow at 5:30.

The Recycling Team will have "office hours" with Calvin, Wednesdays at 6 and Mondays at 3:30 in MSEE B22.

The Bike Team will be meeting at Brandon's house on Saturdays at 2 PM.

Sign Up Sheets

Bowling
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AisgDNMgyNuRdG1EcUdrZ1JmS25fMllBOE15M2ktMUE&usp=sharing

Jeff HS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AisgDNMgyNuRdHFEaTJ0aTdiQk91bjB3VUpzYjVRV2c&usp=sharing

Poster Making Session
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AisgDNMgyNuRdGw2RDA4SFM1T2cwbEdZY1p2cmU5dEE&usp=sharing

Also, don't forget to register on the ESW National website!

Hope everyone has a good week!

Sincerely,
Branden Elkins
ESW Secretary