[ESW] Recycling Meeting Cancelled Tonight

Calvin Holic cholic at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:07:21 EST 2013

Hey all,

Sorry for spamming the email list this week but tonight's Recycling meeting
is cancelled; too many people couldn't make it. I'm trying to reschedule
for Friday around 4:30 or 5; we'll send out more info once we get a room
and all that jazz. (If you're interested and can't make that time, email me
to let me know.)

If you were interested in attending the Tippecanoe Apartment Association
luncheon with me this Friday at noon, email me today and we'll get that
sorted out.

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Purdue Energy Forum tonight! A Vectren
representative is speaking at 6:30 in FRNY G130.

Rock on,

--
*Calvin Holic*
Computer Engineering MS/PhD Student