[ESW] This Week's Meetings and Events

elkinsb at purdue.edu elkinsb at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 5 23:52:30 EST 2013

Hey all,

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

The Purdue Energy Forum is having one of their monthly forums tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30PM in FRNY G140. Members of the leadership board will be there so if you are interested, meet us there!

The recycling team will be meeting tomorrow at 6 PM in ME 1006.

The bicycle team will be meeting this Saturday, more details to come later in the week.

Next general meeting will be on Monday, January 11 at 5:30 PM in PHYS 114.

ESW was invited to participate in the Student Sustainability Summit. I have attached their flyer to this email. We will discuss more about this at our next general meeting.

Sincerely,
Branden Elkins