[ESW] ESW Meeting tonight!

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 15 10:31:56 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

We will have our final general meeting of the semester tonight at 5:30pm in ME 1015!

We will recap our progress this semester and look forward to the summer and next semester (including new officers!)

We also want to plan a social event before the semester ends so please attend the meeting to help us get a good feel for what everyone would like to do and what your availability in the next couple weeks looks like.

I hope to see all of you there!

Emilie Garnier
Purdue University, School of Mechanical Engineering
ESW President