[ESW] ESW Meeting 10/11

elkinsb at purdue.edu elkinsb at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 10 11:01:53 EDT 2012

ESW Members,

     I hope you all had a great fall break. We will be having a general meeting this Thursday, October 11 at 6:30 PM in ME 2004. Since we have not met in a while, it is important that everyone attends this meeting so that we can catch up and make sure everyone is on the same page. We hope that everyone can make it!

     In addition, I have attached an email below that we wanted to pass on to any ESW members who might be interested.

Regards,
Branden Elkins
ESW Secretary