ESE-faculty-list Assisting with ESE - Brittany Neblett

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:49:04 EST 2017

Good Afternoon ESE Students and ESE Faculty,
I would like to introduce Brittany Neblett to all of you in Ecological Sciences and Engineering.  Brittany will be assisting me with many ESE projects and communicating with many of you.

I'm excited to have Brittany as part of our team.  Please welcome her to the ESE family.

Have a great day!
Christal Musser
Interdisciplinary Student Services Manager
Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
The Purdue University Graduate School | Purdue University
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room B-40 | 155 S. Grant Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907
Email: musser at purdue.edu<mailto:musser at purdue.edu> | Web: www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Phone: 765-494-2102 | Fax: 765-496-6271
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ESEatPurdue/>